Title Funny PG


Make yourself a better person and know who you
are before you try and know someone....
A girl phoned me the other day and
said…”Come on over,there’s nobody home.” I went over. Nobody.......


Love is a divine feeling Love is a divine feeling Butwhen u
lost love u r lost love is the strongest intangiblething.....


BOLLYWOOD JOKES
Munna Bhai & Circuit Jokes
Aik admi apni biwi ko dafna kay gharja
raha tha kayachanak bijli.....

MISS YOU SMS
My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U,
My arms R empty coz I can't hold U,
My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U ......

EROTIC JOKES What is the dumbest part on a man's body?
The penis. It has a head with no brain,
it hangs out with two nuts and...
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day
Journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
POLITICAL JOKES
Democrat's Concession
The election is over the results are well known.
The voice of the people has clearly been shown
Lets all pull together and show by our deeds.....

KNOCK KNOCK JOKES
Knock, knock! who's there?BooBoo who?
Don't cry, it's only a joke!Knock, knock! who's there?
EarlEarl who?Earl be glad to tell ........

FUNNY STORIES A robot boy is created when a brilliant
inventor accidentally exposes his expectant
wife to a secret transforming ray during.....

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

EID SMS

NAUGHTY SMS