MIss You SMS


My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, 
My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, 
My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U but, 
My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

I heard someone whisper ur name, 
but when i turned around to c who it was, 
i notice i was alone, 
then i realize it was my heart telling me 
that i miss u.

4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me is up2 u, 
4gt me not, 4gt me neva, 
but don’t 4get, 
we’re gr8 2gether

among ur frens i care 4 u da most, 
among ur frens i lov u da most,
 among ur frens u hurt me d most coz....
i know dats all im 2 u... among ur frens

Luv will fly if held too lightly.
Love will die if held too tightly.
How should I hold u.
How do I know if 
I'm still keeping you or I'm letting go...

Luv can be bad,it can treat u lik dirt.
Theres always a risk of u getting hurt.
Luv is restless & luv is a flirt.
Luv has places to go and people to hurt.

It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone,
 an hour to like someone & a day to love someone, 
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

I hide my tears when i say your name but the pain in my heart 
is stil the same.though i smile and seem carefree 
theres no1 who misses u more than me!!

Wot u see as truth wot u see as lies remember that 
true friendship never dies.although we may change & 
drift apart,ill always value u deep within my heart!


I miss u wen ur far away.I think about u every nite &
 day.Even if we cant b 2gether.
I will miss u now & forever!

I luved u once u luved me not.
i luved u twice but i 4got.
u neva luv me u neva will but even so i luv u still.

Weve gone our own way our lives grew apart &
 weve made a life wiv another.but despite of 
how far apart we grew 2 me 
there still is no other!

Remember me and bare in mind 
A faithful girl is hard to find 
This is always good and true 
So dont go changing old for new!

I no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur game rite from da start.
 i saw ur game and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u!

So btween da miles & btween da years ts inevitable
 but its true.dat seasons may change & 
people may change but my heart always belonged 2 u!


Wen life changes & we go our separate wayz.
u will still be in my heart til my dyin dayz.
i tell no lie dis is true.da world has nva seen a freind like u.

I'd climd the highest mountain.
I'd swim the ocean blue 
I'd do anything at all my dear- Just
 to get away from you.


As we go on we rememba all d times we had 2gether.
&as our life changes cum whateva we will still be "friends forever"


Ur the one i love.the one I need.
but bad mistakes Ive done indeed.
in search for forgivness and happyness too.
I want to say that I love u

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EID SMS

NAUGHTY SMS