J O K E S B O X F U N






BOLLYWOOD JOKES
Munna Bhai & Circuit Jokes
* Aik admi apni biwi ko dafna kay ghar
ja raha tha kayachanak bijli chamki,
badal garje, jor se baarish
shuru hui dukhi aadmi bola:
Lagta hai pahunch gai...


LOVE SMS
Love is a divine feeling Love is a divine feeling But

when u lost love u r lost love is the strongest intangible

thing A weapon that makes u strongand

can hurt more than a bullet...


NAUGHTY SMS
A girl phoned me the other day and
said…”Come on over,there’s nobody home.

” I went over. Nobody was home

I really deeply wish tat u r here
with me in my room.

on my bed&lights is off &
we get under the cover together..
2 show u my glow in the dark watch.



BIRTHDAY TEXT
• A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day
journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.


Easter Text SMS
Easter is a promise God renews to us in each spring. May the promise of Easter fill your heart with peace and joy! Happy Easter!



Politicial Jokes
Democrat's Concession The election is over the results are well known.

The voice of the people has clearly been shownLets all pull together and show by our deedsThatwe will give Bush all the help that he needs

Forget all our differences and let bitterness pass
Ill kiss your elephantAnd you kiss my ass...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EID SMS

NAUGHTY SMS