Erotic Jokes

GOOD MANNERS

Three good manners of male penis.
1)Courteous-it stands before performing.
2)Emotional-it cries during the performance.
3)Polite-it bows down after the performance.

MISTAKES

Learn from your parents' mistakes - Use birth control!

PICTURE
Man says to his wife: Let me take a picture of your breasts, than I can always look at them. Wife: Let me take a picture of you penis, I will have it enlarged.

MAN

Today, in style are small cars, watches, skirts and mobile-phones... It will come the time when SMALL PENIS will be in style, and then you will be the man!!!

COCUNUT

What’s hairy on the outside and moist inside, begins with a 'C' ends with a 'T' and has U' and 'N' in the middle?
Answer: 'COCUNUT'

SHOWTIME

Wat's the diff between pulling a curtain and a panty? ANS: When U pull a curtain, it means tat the show is over. But pulling down a panty means IT'S SHOWTIME!
LEFT LEG, RIGHT LEG What did the blonde's left leg say to her right leg?
Between the two of us, we can make a lot of money.

SEX MACHINE

When im dead and in my grave, no more pussy i will crave. And upon my headstone will be seen, here lies the bones of a f**king machine.

SEX ON TEXT

Press down... down more... Ok more... YES ahh ohh yes... almost there... yeah oh shit harder... SO GOOD...! mmmmm... That's how I sex on text!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EID SMS

NAUGHTY SMS