FUNNY BOX


DECENT JOKES

KNOWING YOURSELF
Make yourself a better person and know who you
are before you try and know someone
else and expect them to know you. ?


STUPID PYJAMAS

Last night I desperately missed you
I wanted to feel u on my naked body.
I had to go to bed without you....
where are u stupid pyjamas.....!



A girl phoned me the other day and
said…”Come on over,there’s nobody home.” I went over.
Nobody was homeI really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.
on my bed&lights is off & we get under the cover together..
2 show u my glow in the dark watch.


Love is a divine feeling Love is a divine feeling Butwhen u
lost love u r lost love is the strongest intangiblething
A weapon that makes u strongandcan
hurt more than a bullet...


Munna Bhai & Circuit Jokes
* Aik admi apni biwi ko dafna kay gharja raha tha kayachanak bijli chamki,
badal garje, jor se baarish shuru hui dukhi aadmi bola:
Lagta hai pahunch gai...


My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U,
My arms R empty coz I can't hold U,
My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U but,
My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

D U M B
What is the dumbest part on a man's body?
The penis. It has a head with no brain,
it hangs out with two nuts and
it lives around the corner from an asshole!


• A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day
journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

Easter is a promise God renews to us in each spring.
May the promise of Easter fill your heart with peace and joy! Happy Easter!

Democrat's Concession
The election is over the results are well known.The voice of the people
has clearly been shown Lets all pull together and show by our deeds
Thatwe will give Bush all the help that he needs Forget all our
differences and let bitterness pass Ill kiss your elephant
And you kiss my ass...


Comments

Anonymous said…
"If i were to describe true love than i wud describe it as what a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms..."
Visit here:
www.SmsJunk.Com
Thank You

Popular posts from this blog

EID SMS

NAUGHTY SMS